Welcome to a true style icon.
Our definitive jacket since 1948, the Trialmaster’s history lies in the gruelling conditions of the Scottish Six Days Trial motorcycle event. These days our unique, black waxed cotton is as hard-wearing as ever, but cut for journeys of all kinds.
• 6 oz. cotton coated with our unique blend of micro and technical waxes
• Water- and wind-repellent
• Signature Belstaff check cotton twill lining
• Brushed corduroy linings at the collar, cuffs and hem contact points
• Self-fabric reinforced shoulders and elbows at points of high abrasion
• Purchase the Waistcoat and snap it in for extra warmth
DETAILS & CARE
• Exterior: 100% Cotton
• Body Lining: 100% Cotton
• Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
• Do dot wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Dry away from heat sources. Do not use biological cleaning products. Re-wax Regularly To Keep The Garment Waterproof And Make It Last Longer. Remove soap with a brush and cold water. Sponge clean soiled areas with lukewarm water and mild soap. Clean in professional care centre.
2XL, 3XL, 4XL, L, M, S, XL, XS